Enjoy the warm weather with your own outdoor three-person couch. A centerpiece for your deck or backyard, this will be a great addition when rest and relaxation is much needed.
- (11) 2′ x 4′ x 10′ Cedar Boards
- (150+) #8, #9, or #10, 3″ long exterior decking screws
- Bauer 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Item 57151)
- Bauer 20v HYPERMAX
Lithium-Ion Cordless1/4″ Hex Compact Impact Driver Kit (Item 64755)
- Bauer 30ft. Self-Locking Tape Measure (Item 56351)
- Bauer Impact Drill & Driver Bit Set, 35pc. (Item 63910)
- Carpenter Pencil
- Speed Square
Follow These Steps:
1. Using the Bauer 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Item 57151), make the following pre-cuts using your 2′ x 4′ x 10′ cedar boards.
- (9) 2′ x 4′, 72″ long
- (13) 2′ x 4′, 25-1/2″ long
- (2) 2′ x 4′, 28-1/2″ long
2. – 8. Assemble according to instructions below.
9. Your Outdoor Couch is complete. We recommend to sand before use to touch up any rough surfaces. Also use exterior wood sealer and exterior wood paint to help the Outdoor Couch last in the elements.
See all of Harbor Freight’s DIY project instructions at hf.tools/diy. With Harbor Freight Tools, you can do it yourself!