We all know and love this childhood game of risking it all to see who will can retrieve the most wooden blocks without the tower crashing to the ground – but now, let’s make it LIFE SIZE! This easy project will quickly become your favorite backyard game this summer.
- (6) 2″ x 4″ x 8′ Hardwood Board
- (1) 1″ x 6″ x 8′ Hardwood Board (Optional)
- Wood Screws (Optional)
- Bauer 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Item 57151)
- Bauer 20v HYPERMAX
Lithium-Ion Cordless 5″ Random Orbital Sander – Tool Only (Item 64943)
- Bauer 12″ 60T General Purpose Circular Saw Blade (Item 57229)
- Bauer 5″ 120 Grit Hook and Loop Universal Pattern Sanding Discs, 15 Pk. (Item 57425)
Follow These Steps:
- Using the Bauer 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Item 57151), cut your 2 x 4″ wooden boards into (54) 10-1/2″ pieces. TIP – Set up a stop by drawing a line in pencil on your miter saw plates to get the same cut length every time.
- Next, to make an optional carrying case for your playing pieces, cut your 1 x 6″ wooden board to the following measurements: (2) 6″ x 20″ pieces for the long side of the box (2) 16-1/2″ x 20″ pieces for the short side of the box (1) 18-1/2″ x 16-1/2″ piece for the bottom of the box.
- Using the Bauer 20v HYPERMAX
Lithium-Ion Cordless 5″ Random Orbital Sander -Tool Only (Item 64943), sand the edges of all of your playing blocks and carrying case.
- Assemble your carrying case using 1-5/8″ wood screws.
- Attach handles for easy carrying.
- Enjoy your game and tag #HarborFreightProjects if you recreate!
See all of Harbor Freight’s DIY project instructions at hf.tools/diy. With Harbor Freight Tools, you can do it yourself!