Adorn your coffee table with these DIY Wooden Coasters. These are a beginner level crafting project that only require a few tools and are highly customizable. You’ll be proud to show off your handmade coaster creations!
- (1) 1″ x 4″ Hardwood Board
- Wood Stain
- Bauer 4-1/2″, 5.8 Amp Compact Circular Saw (Item 56164)
- Bauer 2.2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Palm Finishing Sander (Item 64146)
- Bauer 6-1/2 In. 24T Framing Circular Saw Blade (Item 63907)
- Warrior 4-1/2 In. x 5-1/2 In. 150 Grit Sanding Sheets 6 Pk. (Item 69811)
Follow These Steps:
- Using a 1″ x 4″ hardwood board, measure out 4″ in length. Using the Bauer 4-1/2″, 5.8 Amp Compact Circular Saw (Item 56164), cut the board.
- Using your first cut piece of wood, measure the length of your next piece.
- Make your cut.
- Continue this process until you have your desired number of coasters.
- Once you have all of your wood squares cut, sand each piece to be smooth using the Bauer 2.2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Palm Finishing Sander (Item 64146).
- Wipe away any sawdust and finish with your desired stain or sealant.
- Enjoy your new DIY Wooden Coasters!
See all of Harbor Freight’s DIY project instructions at hf.tools/diy. With Harbor Freight Tools, you can do it yourself!